A combination of inspirational quotes + my own sayings.

"Start where you are,
Use what you have,
Do what you can"

"Volatility is closely followed by opportunity"


"Truth exists, only lies have to be invented"

"If you wait to be motivated, you'll wait forever."

Dave Ramsey

"Integrity is who you are when no one is looking."

"It took 60 years of very difficult engineering to go from the invention of transistors to the smartphone with no new physics involved in the process"

Elon Musk

"I choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it."

Bill Gates

"The best entrepreneurs know something that everyone else doesn't know. They have a unique perspective, a special insight, or a deep understanding of a problem that no one else has. This is what gives them a competitive advantage. They know something that is obvious to them but people don't see."

Peter Thiel

"If it's not an absolute YES, it's an absolute no"

"The hardest route is usually the fastest (aka, there are no shortcuts)"

"Focus means saying No to a hundred other good ideas"

"Manage your problems or they will manage you"

"Excellence is not an act, therefore, but a habit"


"Today I will do what other won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't"

"The weight never gets lighter, you just get stronger"

"To be a billionaire you either have to solve a billion dollar problem or a billion people's problem"

"It is not the man who has little that is poor, but the one who hankers for more"


"Some people are so poor all they have is money"

"NO ONE will remember you in 100 years. Live freely!"


"If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him"

"He who asks a question is only a fool for a minute, but he who doesn't ask is a fool for a lifetime"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it enough"

Albert Einstein

"You become by doing"

"Promise is comfort to a fool"

"Showing off is the fools idea of glory"

Bruce Lee

"Talent is the ability to hit the target
Genius is the ability to see the target that no one else can see"

"Don't strive to be a person of importance, strive to be a person of value"

Albert Einstein

"The reckless might become rich, but the persistent is sure to"


"Those who know how to read but choose not to, are no better than those that can't"

Mark Twain

"Discipline will take you where motivation cannot"

"Ordinary people can choose to be extraordinary"

Elon Musk

"No one is extraordinary, they choose to do extraordinary things"

"Offense is always taken, never given"

"The first 90% of code accounts for 90% of a developers time. The other 10% of code accounts for the other 90% of the developers time"

"It's not over till it's over"

"The most successful people I know say no to almost everything"

Warren Buffett

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat"